Audio themes add optional sound effects to the Habitica website and Android app. They do not add background music. To find a list of available themes, click the volume icon on the website toolbar, or go to the Settings page through the app menu and tap "Audio Theme". Then, click or tap on a theme to enable it. To disable sound effects, choose "Off".
- Daniel the Bard
- This theme is an old school 8-bit sound effect created by Daniel the Bard.
- Watts' Theme
- This theme was created by Harry Pepe.
- Gokul Theme
- This theme was created by NomindTR and was added on June 17, 2015. You can follow the composer on Twitter.
- LuneFox's Theme
- This theme was created by LuneFox.
- Rosstavo's Theme
- Enjoy this set of crisp, productivity-minded chimes and blips created by Rosstavo.
- Dewin's Theme
- An 8-bit flavor theme made by Dewin.
- Airu's Theme
- This theme was created by Airu.
Sound Effects for ActionsEdit
The themes herald your actions, involvement, and advancement in the game with different sound effects.
Themes do not yet play any effects when you perform the following actions:
Currently the only way to change the loudness for the sound clips is using your computer's volume settings. Habitica doesn't have a separate, in-game volume control.
Planned Features Edit
In future, there might be additional themes and more sound effects for some of the existing themes. Background music may also become available.
There is currently a guild named Pirate Foley in the process of making a Pirate Theme.