This software stopped working after 28 September 2017 when the website underwent a redesign.
Don't like the brightness of HabitRPG? Want something with a little more edge? Then this sleek, stylish CSS skin is just what you need! This theme completely replaces nearly every element on every page of HabitRPG - including custom icons!
It also includes options to:
- Replace the header with an image/logo
- Add a task value bar to the bottom of each task
Before installing this user style, make sure you have one of the following installed:
- Stylus available on Chrome, Firefox, and Opera
- A user script manager (Greasemonkey for Firefox or Tampermonkey for Dolphin Browser and UC Browser).
- Stylish for Safari
Then, navigate to the website for this user style. Stylus and Stylish users can load this style with one click using the blue "Install Style" button. Greasemonkey or Tampermonkey users can load this style with the "install this style as a user script" link in the blue box.
If the style has options, you should select the ones you want before installing it. On the userstyles.org website, you can do that by clicking the "Customize Settings" button. To change your choice of options, click the customize settings and choose the green button update style.
After the style is loaded, you may need to refresh the page to see its effects. The style can be easily turned off and on with a handy checkbox that you can find by clicking the Stylus/Stylish/Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey icon in your toolbar.
In the Works
This is a list of things currently being worked on:
- Stylize the health/xp/mana bars even further with custom images
- Add option to NOT swap the Header and Toolbar positions
If there's anything specific you'd like to see, feel free to contact Malachi Draven.