This software stopped working after 28 September 2017 when the website underwent a redesign.
Final Habitica VII is a complete redesign of Habitica based on the Final Fantasy VII menu system aesthetic.
- A compact mobile friendly design
- Redesigned hero stat display
- Socketed Materia task system
- Star and flame habit system
- Customizable background gradient
- Customizable borders & buttons colors
- Translucent UI elements
- Roboto Condensed web font
- Fantasy loading screen
- Extra compact task design
- Animated avatars
- Task value bars
- 127 replacement fantasy pets
- 99 replacement fantasy mounts
- Fantasy style navigation menu
- Fantasy style tags & wallet
- Fantasy item icons
- Fantasy skill names (warrior)
- Hide avatar levels until hover
- Hide tags filter bar
- Hide unused glyphicons
- Hide page footer
Before installing this user style, make sure you have one of the following installed:
- Stylus available on Chrome, Firefox, and Opera
- A user script manager (Greasemonkey for Firefox or Tampermonkey for Dolphin Browser and UC Browser).
- Stylish for Safari
Then, navigate to the website for this user style. Stylus and Stylish users can load this style with one click using the blue "Install Style" button. Greasemonkey or Tampermonkey users can load this style with the "install this style as a user script" link in the blue box.
If the style has options, you should select the ones you want before installing it. On the userstyles.org website, you can do that by clicking the "Customize Settings" button. To change your choice of options, click the customize settings and choose the green button update style.
After the style is loaded, you may need to refresh the page to see its effects. The style can be easily turned off and on with a handy checkbox that you can find by clicking the Stylus/Stylish/Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey icon in your toolbar.