Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Your Life, The Role Playing Game
Dansk, Deutsch, Español, Français, Hrvatski, 日本語, Nederlands, Polski, Português Brasileiro, Русский, Türkçe
Step 1: Enter Tasks
First, enter a few tasks. You can add more later as you think of them.
- 1a. Set up To-Dos
- Enter tasks you do once or rarely in the To-Dos column, one at a time. You can tap them to edit!
- 1b. Set up Dailies
- Enter activities you need to do daily or on a particular day of the week in the Dailies column. Click the item's pencil icon to 'edit' the day(s) of the week it will be due.
- 1c. Set up Habits
- Enter habits you want to establish in the Habits column. You can edit the Habit to change it to just a good habit (+) or a bad habit (-).
- 1d. Set up Rewards
- Activities or treats which you want to use as a motivation or allow yourself in moderation can be added in the Rewards column.
Step 2: Gain Points by Doing Things in Real Life
Now, start tackling your goals from the list! As you complete activities, you will gain experience points (XP), which help you level-up, and gain gold points (GP), which allow you to purchase Rewards. If you fall into bad habits, or miss your Dailies you will lose health points (HP). In that way, the Habitica experience and health bars serve as a fun indicator of your progress toward your goals.
Step 3: Customize and Explore Habitica
Once you're familiar with the basics, you can get even more out of Habitica with these nifty features:
- Organize your tasks with tags (edit a task to add them).
- Customize your avatar.
- Buy and change your equipment under Rewards and Inventory > Equipment.
- Choose a particular class (Level 10) then use class-specific skills (levels 11 to 14).
- Connect with other users via the Tavern.
- After Level 3, Hatch pets by collecting eggs and hatching potions. Feed them to create mounts.
- Defeat monsters and collect objects on quests (you will be given a quest at level 15).
Would you like more information?
- View the pages marked as most useful for new users.
- View all the pages on the wiki.
- View the wiki's Categories. A Category shows all pages related to a particular topic. For example, the Methodologies Category lists pages related to productivity methods.
GIFT-1-GET-1 SUBSCRIPTIONS, NEW PET QUEST, AND HOLIDAY PREP TIPS
Gift a Subscription and Get One Free!In honor of the season of giving, we're running a special promotion for the next month only. Now when you gift somebody a subscription, you get the same subscription for yourself for free!
Subscribers get tons of perks every month, including exclusive items, the ability to buy gems with gold, and increased data history. Plus, it helps keep Habitica running :) To gift a subscription to someone, just open their profile and click on the present icon in the lower-left.
The special promotion will only run until January 6th, so if you've been curious about trying out a subscription, now's the time! Make a friend happy and use all your new gems to go questing together.
by SabreCat and Lemoness
New Pet Quest: Sloth!The Somnolent Sloth is making everyone sleepy! Can you shake off the snow and get stuff done? Get the latest pet quest, The Somnolent Sloth, and earn some speedy sloth pets by completing your real-life tasks.
Written by PixelHunter
Art by JaizakAripaik, Drevian, McCoyly, awakebyjava, PainterProphet, Kiwibot, and greenpencil
Guild Spotlight: Preparing for the HolidaysThere's a new Guild Spotlight on the blog that highlights the Guilds that can help you prepare for the holidays! Check it out now to find Habitican communities that can keep you stress-free as seasonal celebrations approach.
Use Case Spotlight: Holiday Survival Tips
This month's Use Case Spotlight is about ways to use Habitica to make the holidays more enjoyable! It features a number of great suggestions submitted by Habiticans in the Use Case Spotlights Guild. We hope it helps you!
Plus, we're collecting user submissions for the next spotlight! How do you use Habitica to manage your health and fitness? We’ll be featuring player-submitted examples in Use Case Spotlights on the Habitica Blog at the start of next month, so post your suggestions in the Use Case Spotlight Guild now!