Your Life, The Role Playing Game
Dansk, Deutsch, Español, Français, Hvatski, Nederlands, Polski, Português Brasileiro, Русский, Türkçe
Step 1: Enter Tasks
First, enter a few tasks. You can add more later as you think of them.
- 1a. Set up To-Dos
- Enter tasks you do once or rarely in the To-Dos column, one at a time. You can tap them to edit!
- 1b. Set up Dailies
- Enter activities you need to do daily or on a particular day of the week in the Dailies column. Click the item's pencil icon to 'edit' the day(s) of the week it will be due.
- 1c. Set up Habits
- Enter habits you want to establish in the Habits column. You can edit the Habit to change it to just a good habit (+) or a bad habit (-).
- 1d. Set up Rewards
- Activities or treats which you want to use as a motivation or allow yourself in moderation can be added in the Rewards column.
Step 2: Gain Points by Doing Things in Real Life
Now, start tackling your goals from the list! As you complete activities, you will gain experience points (XP), which help you level-up, and gain gold points (GP), which allow you to purchase Rewards. If you fall into bad habits, or miss your Dailies you will lose health points (HP). In that way, the Habitica experience and health bars serve as a fun indicator of your progress toward your goals.
Step 3: Customize and Explore Habitica
Once you're familiar with the basics, you can get even more out of Habitica with these nifty features:
- Organize your tasks with tags (edit a task to add them).
- Customize your avatar.
- Buy and change your equipment under Rewards and Inventory > Equipment.
- Choose a particular class (Level 10) then use class-specific skills (levels 11 to 14).
- Connect with other users via the Tavern.
- After Level 3, Hatch pets by collecting eggs and hatching potions. Feed them to create mounts.
- Defeat monsters and collect objects on quests (you will be given a quest at level 15).
Would you like more information?
- View the pages marked as most useful for new users.
- View all the pages on the wiki.
- View the wiki's Categories. A Category shows all pages related to a particular topic. For example, the Methodologies Category lists pages related to productivity methods.
WIDGETS ON ANDROID APP, TAG MANAGEMENT ON iOS APP, GAYMERX ARMOR, AND LAST CHANCE FOR COW COSTUME
Android Update: Widgets, Tag Editing, and More!
We've released a new Android update which includes a much-requested feature.... WIDGETS! Now you can easily score a Habit, check out your Dailies, and view your avatar and stats.
This update also includes the ability to edit/delete tags, the ability to select your language options and which day your week starts, and various bug fixes. Be sure to download it now for a better Habitica experience!
If you like the improvements that we’ve been making to our app, please consider reviewing this new version. It really helps us out! We hope you enjoy the update.
by Viirus, DanielKaparunakis, and jbillings
iOS Update: Tag Management, Expanded Profile, and More!
We've released a new iOS update with lots of new features!
Now you can create, edit, and delete tags directly from the app, just by tapping on the Filter button. Plus, we've expanded the profile display to show blurbs, gear, and stats when you click on someone's name. Finally, we've fixed a variety of crashes. Be sure to download it now for a better Habitica experience!
If you like the improvements that we’ve been making to our app, please consider reviewing this new version. It really helps us out! Old reviews get hidden with each update, but if you go to the review section you can re-post them again with a single tap. We hope you enjoy the update!
In honor of Habitica's partnership with the GX4 Conference by GaymerX, the Rainbow Warrior set is now available from the Rewards column! It will only be available until October 2nd, so be sure to get it now.
For those of you in the Bay Area, the Unconventional Armor set will be available at the conference, so don't forget to pick up a promo card if you attend! There will also be a limited number of Habitica stickers.
We hope you enjoy your new armor!
by Lemoness and JJSpace
Last Chance for Cow Costume
Reminder: this is the final day to subscribe and receive the Cow Costume Set! Subscribing also lets you buy gems for gold. The longer your subscription, the more gems you get!
Thanks so much for your support! You help keep Habitica running.