- Healers specialize in the Constitution attribute, which reduces the damage they take from missed Dailies and negative Habits. This may be useful to players who have many challenging Dailies, or who frequently indulge bad habits.
- Healers don't deal much damage in boss battles, but they can play an invaluable role in keeping other party members alive. While the Healer's Constitution buffing skill (Protective Aura) does not defend the party against boss damage, Healers can help prevent death by:
- Restoring their own and party members' health points using the Blessing skill
- Buffing their own and party members' Constitution, which reduces additional damage taken from a player's own missed Dailies and negative Habits
- The Searing Brightness skill allows Healers to reduce the redness of their non-challenge tasks, further reducing the damage they take from uncompleted Dailies.
The Healer is a forgiving class that is good for people and parties who have difficulty with their Dailies and Habits. If a player doesn't want to focus on dealing damage, they can become a Healer instead and focus on supporting themselves and their parties during battle.
- Consult the Skills and Buff pages for more information on how skills and buffs work.
- All skills' effects are based on the caster's attributes at the time of casting, not on the attributes of other party members.
- Some skills are also affected by the value of the task they are cast on.
- Some skills adjust the value of the task they are cast on. They have no ongoing effect on the task.
- Skills never mark a task as complete. You do not have to complete a task before or after casting a skill on it. You can cast a skill on a complete or incomplete task.
- All skills that buff the party also buff the caster, unless stated otherwise.
- Buffs are applied immediately and persist until each party member's next Cron.
- Skills do not affect quests, unless stated otherwise.
- Consult the "Skills and Buffs" section in the User Data Display Tool to learn more about the precise effect each skill will have when you cast it.
The Grand Gala sets each cost 310 gold total.
The tables below show the pieces of equipment that can be purchased through the Rewards column by players who do not already own them.
|0||Confers no benefit.||For healers in training.||Starting gear.|
|Acolyte Rod||20||Increases INT by 2.||Crafted during a healer's initiation.||Requires Novice Rod.|
|Quartz Rod||30||Increases INT by 3.||Topped with a gem bearing curative properties.||Requires Acolyte Rod.|
|Amethyst Rod||45||Increases INT by 5.||Purifies poison at a touch.||Requires Quartz Rod.|
|Physician Rod||65||Increases INT by 7.||As much a badge of office as a healing tool.||Requires Amethyst Rod.|
|Royal Scepter||90||Increases INT by 9.||Fit to grace the hand of a monarch, or of one who stands at a monarch's right hand.||Requires Physician Rod.|
|Golden Scepter||120||Increases INT by 11.||Soothes the pain of all who look upon it.||Requires Royal Scepter.|
|30||Increases CON by 6.||Garment showing humility and purpose.|
|Medic Robe||45||Increases CON by 9.||Worn by those dedicated to tending the wounded in battle.||Requires Acolyte Robe.|
|Defender Mantle||65||Increases CON by 12.||Turns the healer's own magics inward to fend off harm.||Requires Medic Robe.|
|Physician Mantle||90||Increases CON by 15.||Projects authority and dissipates curses.||Requires Defender Mantle.|
|Royal Mantle||120||Increases CON by 18.||Attire of those who have saved the lives of kings.||Requires Physician Mantle.|
|15||Increases INT by 2.||Jeweled headpiece, for focus on the task at hand.|
|Amethyst Circlet||25||Increases INT by 3.||A taste of luxury for a humble profession.||Requires Quartz Circlet.|
|Sapphire Circlet||40||Increases INT by 5.||Shines to let sufferers know their salvation is at hand.||Requires Amethyst Circlet.|
|Emerald Diadem||60||Increases INT by 7.||Emits an aura of life and growth.||Requires Sapphire Circlet.|
|Royal Diadem||80||Increases INT by 9.||For king, queen, or miracle-worker.||Requires Emerald Diadem.|
|20||Increases CON by 2.||Easy to disengage, freeing a hand for bandaging.|
|Kite Shield||35||Increases CON by 4.||Tapered shield with the symbol of healing.||Requires Medic Buckler.|
|Protector Shield||50||Increases CON by 6.||Traditional shield of defender knights.||Requires Kite Shield.|
|Savior Shield||70||Increases CON by 9.||Stops blows aimed at nearby innocents as well as those aimed at you.||Requires Protector Shield.|
|Royal Shield||90||Increases CON by 12.||Bestowed upon those most dedicated to the kingdom's defense.||Requires Savior Shield.|
|Garnet Armor||90||Increases CON by 15.||Let this bright armor infuse your heart with power for healing. Limited Edition 2018 Spring Gear.|
|Garnet Circlet||60||Increases INT by 7.||The polished gems of this circlet will enhance your mental energy. Limited Edition 2018 Spring Gear.|
|Garnet Shield||70||Increases CON by 9.||Despite its fancy appearance, this garnet shield is quite durable! Limited Edition 2018 Spring Gear.|
|Garnet Rod||90||Increases INT by 9.||The stones in this staff will focus your power when you cast healing spells! Limited Edition 2018 Spring Gear.|
Grand Gala EquipmentEdit
|Year/Grand Gala/Item Set||Weapon||Armor||Head||Shield||Accessory|
Haunted House Healer
Haunted House Armor
Haunted House Helm
Crown of Sea Creatures
Robes of Repose
Purple Mouse Ears
Sugar Plum Healer
Shimmer Petal Armor
Sparkling Blossom Helm
Sea Star Shield
Spring Flower Wand
Fluffy Bunny Breeches
Purple Bunny Ears
Festive Fairy Cloak
Fairy Wing Helm
Hat of Frog
Wand of the Waves
Green Kitty Ears
Wand of the Shallows
Shield of the Shallows
Fuzzy Puppy Robes
Crown of Friendship
Squeaky Ball of Ultimate Protection
Yellow Dog Ears