A restyling of the Habitica site focused on maximizing your screen real-estate.
- Devotes most of the screen space to tasks: removes almost all blank space between tasks and columns, condenses everything above tasks, and makes other things darker so tasks stand out.
- Places a background (many to choose from) behind the stats bars and avatars. Instructions for changing the background and toolbar text color to your liking are in the Notes.
- Includes some elements from other Habitica styles, with several adjustments including fixing the animations that are broken in Merfy's style.
Before installing this user style, make sure you have one of the following installed:
- Stylish (Firefox, Chrome, Safari or Opera)
- A user script manager (Greasemonkey for Firefox or Tampermonkey for Chrome, Dolphin Browser, Firefox, Opera Next, Safari, and UC Browser).
Then, navigate to the website for this user style. Stylish users can load this style with one click using the green "Install with Stylish" button. Greasemonkey or Tampermonkey users can load this style with the "install this style as a user script" link in the blue box.
If the style has options, you should select the ones you want before installing it. On the userstyles.org website, you can do that by clicking the "Advanced Style Settings" button. To change your choice of options, delete the style and reinstall it.
After the style is loaded, you may need to refresh the page to see its effects. The style can be easily turned off and on with a handy checkbox that you can find by clicking the Stylish/Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey icon in your toolbar.